This will send a browser notification on the user browser to grab attention. This will trigger once the user has added an item to the cart.
1. Enable/Disable the module on store front. If its disabled the module will have no effect on storefront.
2. Title for the browser notification.
3. Message body for the browser notification.
4. Icon for the browser notification. It is supported by all platforms including Mac, Windows and Mobile.
5. Badge image for the browser notification. It is supported only by mobile devices.
6. Hero image for the browser notification. It is supported only by windows based and mobile devices.
7. Delay time for the browser notification to be sent to user after the user has left the cart, after adding an item to cart.
8. This is the notification text position for the left and right side oriented languages.
9. This is the notification custom sound, if you want to play a custom sound when the notification sent out to the user on storefront.
10. Try on the storefront before enabling it, so that you can see the result. If you are satisfied only then enable it.
11. Save the changes so that the feature is enabled on storefront. Note that: it will only be enabled on storefront after you have saved the changes.
12. Preview area for the browser notification, it will be changed on run time as you change the settings, to have a better idea of how will it look.